Planetarium challenge?

TheGeocacheFamily

How do we get each planet!? 

I went and hunted around and found my points 116 points but I don’t have any souvenirs added to my list? I’m guessing I’m confused on how this all works! I don’t have any friends on the website just my kids and they use my name on here.. so it gives you the planets you get with the points and well mine hasn’t shown up yet :/ 

04FD2BEF-773D-46C4-BABA-E208E7D93D73.png

Edited by TheGeocacheFamily

There is a problem with Groundspeak today:

Geocaching @GoGeocaching 2 Std.vor 2 Stunden

Geocaching website, app, and API partners are now up and working. We will continue to monitor the situation closely. There may be a delay for Friend League points, souvenirs, and Favorite points while we work through the backlog. Again, our apologies for the inconvenience.

To get all 10 Icons you need 500 Points.

25 minutes ago, Mausebiber said:

There is a problem with Groundspeak today:

Geocaching @GoGeocaching 2 Std.vor 2 Stunden

Geocaching website, app, and API partners are now up and working. We will continue to monitor the situation closely. There may be a delay for Friend League points, souvenirs, and Favorite points while we work through the backlog. Again, our apologies for the inconvenience.

To get all 10 Icons you need 500 Points.

So you can’t get one by one? You have to get 500 and then you get all 10? 

My girlfriend and I have problems with the points of the Friend League. I have already received all the 10 souvenirs, but my girlfriend needs the points of the last 2 caches to reach the Mars souvenir. I hope that you can solve the problem.

Our nicknames are turbina30 and alinaf76 and the cache where we have not received points are GC2VEH8 (for both) and GC426H9 (only for alinaf76).

Thanks for your help!

3 minutes ago, TheGeocacheFamily said:

So you can’t get one by one? You have to get 500 and then you get all 10? 

You can get the souvenirs 1 by 1. Our services are running a bit slow today, because of all the space travelers logging their caches all at once. The souvenirs will arrive - but it may take a few extra hours. We will run a final script at the end, to make sure all the souvenirs were properly applied to accounts.

Just now, Frau Potter said:

You can get the souvenirs 1 by 1. Our services are running a bit slow today, because of all the space travelers logging their caches all at once. The souvenirs will arrive - but it may take a few extra hours. We will run a final script at the end, to make sure all the souvenirs were properly applied to accounts.

Okay I was wondering I’ve been adding up point from the past couple days and I haven’t even got the earth one yet.. but it’s okay with websites and internet I’m sure there could be a overload.. I wasn’t sure if I was even doing the challenge right so wanted to ask thank you! 

1 hour ago, 1opus1 said:

If you are/were at 116 pts, you would need an additional 384 pts to complete the challenge. assuming a minimum of 5pts per cache found, you would have to find 77 more caches before the challenge expires.

Or 26 Mysterys @ 15 each. Or 39 traditional @ 10 each.