Drafts not noticed by friends league/planetary competition

nancyrudeboy

Hello, all the caches from today I loged through drafts did not receive points in friends league. In comparison, the caches loged through cache´s website were properly counted in. In both cases the cache shows it was already found so there is no way for me to go back to those caches and log them again. I did the logging after the website crash down so I think it is related and I hope the points will be there until the end of planetary pursuit. Thank you.

it seems that the update of the counter in the friends' league is lagging, but still updating once in a while. I just got my Neptune souvenir when reaching 384 points - now I am waiting for the system to recognize my further logs since then...

I've encountered the same problem. Before today's 500 error a few hours back, all was fine and the point appeared right away. Now I have 2 caches logged which did not cound and 490 points. Deleting the log and adding it by found it button from the cache listing did not help.

There may be a delay in receiving points and souvenirs today (I'm experiencing it myself, have seen the points appear about half an hour later, but still waiting for my final Pluto souvenir!). But never fear, we have a special script we can run to make sure that everyone gets the appropriate souvenirs applied. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Frau Potter said:

There may be a delay in receiving points and souvenirs today (I'm experiencing it myself, have seen the points appear about half an hour later, but still waiting for my final Pluto souvenir!). But never fear, we have a special script we can run to make sure that everyone gets the appropriate souvenirs applied. 

I was just about to post similar when your post appeared! I'm now up to 508 points (versus 513 I should have) but no pluto as yet! Positive signs I suppose.....suggests the rest should catch up so I'm fairly reassured now.

Thanks for sorting!