iPhone app shows incorrect trackable inventory

When trying to log a trackable I dropped off at a cache (select cache, log from trackable inventory, my inventory), the list of TB's shown: :

• Does NOT show two trackables that should be in my inventory (TB4FKTA and TB5K2CH)
  • Does show a trackable (TB7F86J) that was dropped by me in cache a week ago (GC6XKDK)

The website shows the correct inventory. See both attached files. =

This is the situation on Sunday April 8th at 17:45 hrs (Amsterdam time). I will log the dropped off trackables after this post, so the situation will have been changed when you read this. 

MyInventory-geocaching App.PNG

MyInventory-atWebsite.PNG

The app still shows the trackable (TB7F86J) that was dropped by me in cache on March 29th (GC6XKDKeven though the status panel shows all should be stable now. 

Strangely enough the header shows 8 trackables in my inventory (which is correct!), but it shows 9 trackables (the before mentioned one is shown irregularly). 

Other (minor) issue: the header in the app shows (in Dutch) "8 trackables in de cache" where it should show "8 trackables in jouw inventaris" (in your inventory). 

IMG_1538.PNG

I was with some Canadian cachers last week who were experiencing this issue. Logging out of the app and back in seemed to correct the issue for them on all three phones we tried. You might want to give that a try and see if fixes things for you as well.

I have reported the issue to the mobile team and they have indicated that they will investigate.

Sorry for the late reply, but yes, logging out and logging back in fixed the problem. Now all trackables on the list are in sync with my inventory as displayed on the website. 

The only thing still incorrect is the title of the list of my trackables. It shows "8 trackables in de cache" (Dutch for "8 trackables in the cache") where IMO it should be showing a title like "8 trackables in your inventory" (or the Dutch translation of that). But that's just a minor text detail.