Wrong Planetary Pursuit score

legouesfamily

Hello,
after yesterday's difficulties to log our day's finds, I came back to the website today.
Everything seems alright, apart from the fact that we don't have all the points we should have for the Planetary Pursuit : only 7 tradi taken into account, when we've found (and successfully logged) 8 tradi, 1 multi and attended an event.
Any idea when this will get solved ?

18 minutes ago, legouesfamily said:

I got this answer to a request I sent :

"Hello ****

Thank you for contacting Geocaching HQ.

We still have a "backlog" caused by the difficulties we had yesterday. All your points will show up eventually.

Best regards,"

But my points are still missing ...

I guess it's not "eventually" yet.  That term doesn't specify when your points will show up, so it's not surprising that your points are still missing. They will eventually show up.

On 04/04/2018 at 5:49 AM, noncentric said:

I guess it's not "eventually" yet.  That term doesn't specify when your points will show up, so it's not surprising that your points are still missing. They will eventually show up.

They still have 3 days to fix this thing........

I tried to delete the find logs for one of the two caches that I know haven't been counted for me. That did not help. 

Anyway, the points for GC6XG9H and GC7KVG3 is missing for me although I have posted an attended and one found log.

58 minutes ago, Fields111 said:

Problem with points not been counted for is still happening. Just made some logs and the score have not incremented.

Same problem here. I found 4 mystery caches today because I knew I needed almost 60 more points to get to the 500 needed for the souvenirs and I checked my friend league score and it was the same as it was before I logged the caches, very nervous I missed the deadline even though I thought it wasn't for a few more hours!