Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
Bon Echo

ISS Sightings May 21 2018 - Houston to Albany

There's a good pass over Hamilton tomorrow night, but I don;t know anyone along the path. From Regina SK (Canada) , over northern MI then Ontario and onto PA, heading over the Atlantic around Philly

image.thumb.png.133ad0fdd66bd70a897f80b1c0eb8587.png

16 hours ago, vulture1957 said:

Shreveport, Baton Rouge,  Dodge City, Denver, Ft Collins, Casper, Jackson,  maybe Idaho Falls, Butte, Missoula and Spokane should all be good for a viewing.

Watch those time zones!  Spokane is 2 hours behind you. It's only 19:50 there. Their sunset is 20:41.

Edited by 8Nuts MotherGoose
Edit to correct a time.

On 6/1/2018 at 6:11 PM, Bon Echo said:

There's a good pass over Hamilton tomorrow night, but I don;t know anyone along the path. From Regina SK (Canada) , over northern MI then Ontario and onto PA, heading over the Atlantic around Philly

Found a partner in Winnipeg (with a little help - thank-you!). I had great views of the ISS almost complete;y overhead and with a brightness of -4.0! Whats more, shortly after reaching the peak altitude the ISS disappeared into the earth's shadow - it went from very bright to no-longer-visble in about 2 or 3 seconds. Amazing. Will complete my write up shortly. unfortunately my Winnipeg was completely clouded over so  there was no sighting on that end.

Edited by Bon Echo