Requesting a total count for souvenirs

HockeyHiker19

Since souvenirs have been out for a while now, some cachers have collected quite a number of them, but our souvenir page doesn't show a total count of them anywhere.  It would be really helpful to have a total on the souvenir page so we don't have to scroll and scroll and scroll while counting them ourselves to see if we qualify for challenges that require a minimum number of them.  I have over 130 souvenirs, but since they're displayed in 4 columns, I have to scroll though many rows to get through them all.  Perhaps our total count could be shown at the top next to the heading Your Souvenirs.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, HockeyHiker19 said:

Since souvenirs have been out for a while now, some cachers have collected quite a number of them, but our souvenir page doesn't show a total count of them anywhere.  It would be really helpful to have a total on the souvenir page so we don't have to scroll and scroll and scroll while counting them ourselves to see if we qualify for challenges that require a minimum number of them.  I have over 130 souvenirs, but since they're displayed in 4 columns, I have to scroll though many rows to get through them all.  Perhaps our total count could be shown at the top next to the heading Your Souvenirs.

Since the site seems to be agreeable on stats, and offering souvenirs for everything but countries these days, I don't see why not.   (I personally) may  have been a bit more helpful,  if you were more honest and  just said that this request is for yourself, and maybe others that could use it as well.   :)

The website doesn't give a total but the Android app does.  I don't know about the iOS app.

In the Android app, tap the three dots onthe top left and tap View Profile - then tap Souvenirs.  It shows the Souvenirs and at the top it says "You have XX souvenirs".

I don't know if you use any app, but I posted this since it does show total # of souvenirs.

Edited by CAVinoGal
  • Upvote 1

Your total can be seen on the official app from Groundspeak.  At the bottom of the open app on the left side is an icon called Profile.  Open it and you will see the word Souvenirs and an arrow pointing to the right.  If you open that, your total number of Souvenirs will be displayed at the top under the heading Souvenirs.  "You have XXX souvenirs" and then a list of the actual souvenirs you've earned are listed under that. 

My example is for iOS.

Edited by Twinklekitkat
clarify operating system