Message Center: Duplicating messages/Sending with enter key

Twinklekitkat

Is anyone else having this issue?  When I use the message center, I type a greeting such as Hello XXXX, and then I hit enter to go to the next line.  When I hit enter it is acting as the SEND button and sending the message instead of going to the next line.  I used to be able to type a lovely message, proofread it then hit send.  Now I have to type everything in one continues line of text being careful not to hit ENTER or my message will send without being complete.  I thought maybe it was an issue with my keyboard since a lot of my keys stick on my home PC but I just have sent a message on my work PC and the same thing has happened.   

1 hour ago, MartyBartfast said:

There's a tick box at the bottom right of the message centre page saying "Press enter to send" - untick that.

Well geez, I sure feel dumb now.  Thanks for the help.  

I don't remember ever checking that so not sure how it got checked in the first place.:mad:  I knew it had to be me because there were no other threads on the subject.

• Upvote 1