Lists switched back to old style

Mineral2

Am I wrong in that the visual style of lists was updated to match the more spacious and bubbly look of the rest of the site? Since yesterday afternoon, my lists have reverted back to the old style and I can't seem to figure out how this happened and how to bring back the new list skin. Also the old list page does not include the "Send to Garmin" feature. Please tell me I'm not going crazy.

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 7.05.43 PM.png

Your screenshot shows the opened list.  Go to your dashboard and make sure it's in the new format.  Then go to Your Lists.  You should get a listing of all your lists.  Find Send to Garmin by clicking the circle with the three dots next to the list you want to transfer.  If you've already done this I'll just say in my best Rosanna Rosanna Danna voice, never mind!  ;)

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, noncentric said:

Keep in mind that the URL hack doesn't display caches in the list that have been archived, even if those caches have been Found by the list owner.

Yes. I know that (and it's exactly the behaviour I like).

52 minutes ago, HHL said:
55 minutes ago, noncentric said:

Keep in mind that the URL hack doesn't display caches in the list that have been archived, even if those caches have been Found by the list owner.

Yes. I know that (and it's exactly the behaviour I like).

That's great for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My point is that the results are not the same between viewing a list in the "old style" vs using the URL hack, so it would be good to note that archived caches are missing from the latter method. Some cachers may want to see their entire list, even if it includes archived caches.

3 hours ago, noncentric said:

My point is that the results are not the same between viewing a list in the "old style" vs using the URL hack, so it would be good to note that archived caches are missing from the latter method. Some cachers may want to see their entire list, even if it includes archived caches.

And, if the list is ever emptied of visible caches, it could leave the list with any number of 'ghost' caches (archived that aren't visible).  So yeah, that's not a bookmark list view, it's a search for active caches that are on that bookmark list. Very different.