watch list / notification list

5CardinalCachers

If you own a trackable, you'll automatically get all the picked up, dropped off, and discovered logs, so you don't have an option to add it to your watch list - you're already watching it.

If it's not your bug and you want to watch anyway, there should be an option on the TB page (with a little pair of eyeglasses) for "Watch this trackable item."  Click it and you're set.

capture.JPG

Edited by hzoi
  • Upvote 1

There are a few points to consider here:

1. If you're talking about your own trackables, you haven't received any emails about them moving because they haven't moved recently. Your trackables were last dropped or retrieved on Aug 24, 2017; Jan 12, 2017; May 29, 2017; and Nov 15, 2017, respectively.
  2. Even though none of them have moved recently, two of them (Hello Cutie and Queen Grimhilde) have been discovered as recently as Feb 11. You should have received an email for each discover log.
  3. The reason the above two trackables were discovered is because the secret tracking code is visible in the photo for each. This allows anyone around the world to log your trackables without ever seeing them in person, hence the logs from Lithuania, Malaysia, Belgium, Portugal, etc. You should remove the photos where the code is visible.
  4. If you didn't receive any emails about even the discover logs, then there may be a problem with your email. Check any spam folders to see if the emails are caught in there.
  • Upvote 2
4 hours ago, 5CardinalCachers said:

How in the world do I add TBugs to my watch list so i can be notified when they are moved?

I fee like i have tried everything but no luck. What am i missing?

If you'd simply like to "watch" what happens to a Trackable you Dropped, "Watch this Trackable" is on the right of all trackable pages.

If you're asking about your own, you receive notification on your trackables when they're moved.  Yours just haven't in a while, but because you've posted pictures of them on the trackable's page with their tracking code visible to all, some have Discovered them.  If you're not getting Discover logs as well, check your mail settings on the site (making sure it's still accurate), or your email provider/settings.  :)