Soup + fractal + Halloween = ????

fractal

Of course, this sounds like a GREAT cache event for Halloween!! icon_wink.gif (apoligies to LaurenCat).

Yep, your pal soup is gettin hitched. Crazy eh?

3 ministers (one crying no less), 1 broken truck (this morning), and 8000 other tasks I cannot complete before the wedding, but I WILL log onto GC one last time as a single cacher. Crazy X2.

Plus: fractal is telling no lie, we have decided to join forces and summon the devious spirits of the underworld. Prepare for something weird, something ghoulish, and something grand.

That is all for now. Thanks for the congrats!! Oh, and her name is Soupette!!! Like the Smurfs, but she aint blue. heh heh heh.

"I put instant soup in a microwave and almost went back in time." -Stephen Wright

soup+fractal+halloween=a resounding NO!

I've survived fractal's puzzles--barely. I've survived soup's apparatus--again, barely.

if the two of you were to join forces, i'd make sure to find an excuse to be out of town for the day--possibly for the entire week.

i've had a lot of fun in my life, but if the two of you get together for something, then i don't want to be within 50 mies of it. there's only so much a person can handle.

consider me out. definitely OUT! i am not a rich boy, but if you guys put something on for halloween, let me know so i can book my plane tickets now. i want to be as far away from this as possible.

No, serious. I'm sure there's a concert in seattle or boise i need to be at. yeah, that's it. i can see it now: robyn hitchcock is playing in everett on halloween so i can't come. oh geez, sorry guys.

No. Don't do it. We're not ready.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

quote:
Originally posted by oregone:

...sorry guys.

No. Don't do it. We're not ready.

Wow... Didn't ecpect that icon_confused.gif

Too many geo-activities going on for ya lately?

I promise It wont be anything insane like The Game! And there won't be any driving like The Cube!

C'mon Rev. Oregone! It will be within your fun tolerences, I promise icon_wink.gif

-fractal

quote:
Originally posted by fractal:

C'mon Rev. Oregone! It will be within your fun tolerences, I promise icon_wink.gif

-fractal

In actuality, i'd probably drop everything if you guys got together for a cache/event. It would be like the pixies getting back together for a 15th anniversary show--or something along those lines. i just forgot to include a buttload of icon_wink.gif emoticons on my original post!

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

quote:
Originally posted by bellemanda:

i however will probably not be able to attend, unless it is after 9pm (i am working swing shift in hillsboro).

but i wish to you the best on my favorite of holy days.

icon_frown.gificon_eek.gificon_confused.gifWhat an unfortunate day to have to work swing shift.

I'll be keeping my eyes on how this develops in the hopes of making it to this event, but I do hope it is not actually on Samhain night.

I, for one, am excited. I hope you guys don't get too spooky on me, though, because i scare very easily.

And happy wedding, soup and soupette. I'm sad that i can no longer marry soup, unless we move to utah with soupette. and i think utah's a little too hot and dry for me.

If there's gravity, then how you explain birds!?!

Well... Depending on when we do this, I might mot be able to make it!

I'm leaving for Orlando, Fl on the 26th and am returning on Halloween afternoon...

If we do this thing on Halloween night, I can still attend... but I think I'll be pretty tired!

I suppose I should put a call out for some travelbugs that wanna go east...

-fractal