New Category Idea: LEGO Architect

I've had this idea for a while so here's what I'm thinking. Lego has had a series of sets that are based on real buildings and structures. Similar to the Numismatic Photographs, Philatelic Photographs, and Tourist Stamp Photos, I think there should be another category called "Lego Architect Structures". To categorize buildings and structures which have their own lego set. I think it would be really neat to see them categorized. They are making new sets every few months and are already have dozens in many parts of the world. Sometimes, a set has more than one building which means more waymarks. What's your thoughts on this? Here's a link to Lego's website about their sets: https://www.lego.com/en-us/themes/architecture

Aside from the fact that "dozens" is far from meeting the prevalence criterion...

Can you imagine that many people travel around the world to visit places BECAUSE they were featured in a LEGO series? It's the other way round: if they like the building they might buy the model. Or: if many people like a structure, LEGO might create a new model.

I do not see anything new or unique this idea would add to the featured locations as such or Waymarking in general. A Nay from me.

• Upvote 3
3 hours ago, BK-Hunters said:
"Expanded Description:
We are looking for items made from LEGOs (TM) that are unique and impressive. Items may include sculptures, models of historic buildings or locations, etc."

LEGO Sculptures and Models

This category began January 21, 2012 and has 93 approved waymarks.

Those are for lego sculptures. This category would be for buildings that have lego architect sets you can purchase.

Here's a wikipedia link with all the sets, including rare ones given to employees. Many of the sets have multiple buildings or structures included in them, so it would make sense to create separate waymarks if this became a category. 

Lego adds a few sets to the line every year.  So far in 2018, they have released 4 more sets. It's not like this category is limited as new sets are being added each year. I think this would be a unique category given that it shows impressive architecture of buildings that can't be already waymarked in other architectural categories. These lego sets are based off of buildings and structures in 5 continents (North America, Asia, Europe, Africa, Oceania) so you wouldn't have to travel far to waymark a building or structure. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego_Architecture