pocket query not generating

Your question reminded me that I wanted  a PQ for tomorrow. So I just went, created it, set a day for it to run (today, Friday), it ran within 30 seconds, as usual. I'm with Hans, I'd bet on not setting a day for it to run. Or possibly losing track of what day it is. I've done that, even though there's a prompt on the PQ page of day of week for the PQ servers ;-)

30 minutes ago, Isonzo Karst said:

Your question reminded me that I wanted  a PQ for tomorrow. So I just went, created it, set a day for it to run (today, Friday), it ran within 30 seconds, as usual. I'm with Hans, I'd bet on not setting a day for it to run. Or possibly losing track of what day it is. I've done that, even though there's a prompt on the PQ page of day of week for the PQ servers ;-)

I always have to stop and think, because for most of the day here, I have to set it to yesterday to get it to run straight away.

19 minutes ago, barefootjeff said:

I always have to stop and think, because for most of the day here, I have to set it to yesterday to get it to run straight away.

If you are a Firefox user, install Tampermonkey and the GC Little Helper script. That way you will always see the "today" column highlighted. ;)

GC_PQ.jpg

47 minutes ago, barefootjeff said:

I assume that's why there's that "server time" line at the top of the list: "Server Time: Friday, 09 March 2018 14:56:10"

I'm lucky since I'm Pacific time, so I don't have to worry about a difference between their time and my time, but I still look at the server time line to make sure I'm not confused about what day it is, and to make sure I haven't passed midnight without noticing.

Although if you're like me, that's often not helpful because it's at the top of the list, and I'm clicking a square 40 PQs down the list. But at least every time I click on a square, the page pops up to the top and tells me what day I clicked, so I try to remember to check that the days match then. (It goes without saying I'd give up that "feature" in a heartbeat in exchange for being able to click the multiple squares without the page jumping.)