No premium cache descriptions

I just bought premium membership for one year. The app loads all the caches on the map, but none of the premium caches will show the description when opening. There is no problem with the basic caches. I already tried logging out but no change. Also the app does indicate that I’m a premium member. Does anyone have a solution for this. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Dancer&Dreamer said:

I just bought premium membership for one year. The app loads all the caches on the map, but none of the premium caches will show the description when opening. There is no problem with the basic caches. I already tried logging out but no change. Also the app does indicate that I’m a premium member. Does anyone have a solution for this. Thanks!

Your cacher name has a symbol.  This sometimes creates unexpected effects with the site and Apps.

Have you changed your username?  I wonder if the App got confused.  You may ask here: https://www.geocaching.com/help/ ("Contact Us")

Edited by kunarion

I am having the same problem and don’t know how to resolve it. I just bought the premium service, but I can’t see any descriptions of the premium caches in the app. I can see the description in my browser if I navigate to it but that’s an annoying work around. 

On 3/18/2018 at 0:28 PM, bfreunds said:

I am having the same problem and don’t know how to resolve it. I just bought the premium service, but I can’t see any descriptions of the premium caches in the app. I can see the description in my browser if I navigate to it but that’s an annoying work around. 

Any improvement after logging out of the app, and then back in?

58 minutes ago, Mad Chowder said:

Just wanted to say that this issue is still happening. I paid for premium membership today. It has been a few hours already though. Tried logging in/out. Delete/download. Not working. I’ll check again in the morning to see if it fixes itself. 

...And an hour later, it did.   :)