New virtuals

Hearty Soles

2 hours ago, RuideAlmeida said:

Try here.

Hey, pretty cool! Thanks for the tip.

For those of you not familiar with project-gc, don't be confused if RuideAlmeida's link takes you to a page of legalese instead of to the cool map he's pointing to. I use project-gc a lot, and, for a moment, even I thought his link was wrong. But instead it was just the standard project-gc mechanism asking me for permission to use my access to geocaching.com to gather the information about the new virtuals. If you don't immediately get the map, just go through the three or so pages project-gc takes you through to make sure you know what it's doing, and eventually you'll get to the page RuideAlmeida means. (If project-gc's already thinks it has your permission, you'll go directly to the map and list of new virtuals.)

There are some pretty good bookmark lists. Another way to skin that cat is -> Search, without location, filter select Virtual only - rank on placed date

Worldwide Virts by date most recent first

Prior to the recent release, there were 4586 virtuals worldwide. So the increase to 5,728 means there are at least 1142 "new" virts. Possibly a few more, if some of the old virts have been archived.