Looking for info about Winchester (UK) caches

Hello :-) I'm trying to help set up an evening of Geocaching with a local Scout group. Please could someone have a quick look at the map and tell me roughly how many premium caches look like they're within an easy walk of the High Street in Winchester, Hampshire? As a non-premium member I can see 2 (but it looks like people think one of those may have moved). Ideally I'm hoping we can get them trying to find a few in the evening but before I take the plunge and pay for membership it would be good to know if it would be worth it as it's just for the night. 

Many thanks :-) 

Somewhere there's a thread where people can get gifted a trial premium membership. Look in the general forum and it should stand out - it's long. I'd try asking for a trial there - it would seem to be useful for exactly these circumstances.

One way of checking is to hit the find ... all nearby caches link on a cache page - it'll be opposite the small map on the cache page, above the For online maps... section and below the hint. Doing that for the virtual cache in the centre of Winchester shows that there aren't many - I think 4 premium member caches (all trans) within 2.1 km of that. One of those has a 4 terrain rating though, so probably perfect for your scouts! :-)