Thread not showing up in forum search

viennesewaltz

The other day I wanted to look back at a thread I started last year about caches in London. I could remember that I included the word "London" in the thread title, but when I did a title search for "London" in the forums it did not come up. Nor did it come up when I entered some keywords I remembered from the thread. However, the thread is still there, I found it by doing a google search for the keywords I remembered and adding "site:geocaching.com". So my question is, why is this thread not showing up in a forum search?

This is the thread.

And this is a forum search for "London" in the thread title which does not return this thread.

Edited by viennesewaltz

I believe that when they updated the forum software, many sub forums were simply omitted the forum search, and from a search of your posts. 

If I click See the Forum Postsof  viennesewaltz, your posts in that subforum, and any (many) others are simply not shown.

There are forum moderators who appear to not be posting at all, because there's no forum search for those forums. Or someone like Ranger Fox, moderator for the Wherigo forum - his content shows many posts, but NONE in Wherigo forum ;-)

Edited by Isonzo Karst