Your hair DOESN'T smell terrific.

soup

I need a Beaverboard for this cache.

Maybe we can put the same # for the beaverboard, but have a -A and -B for both caches. By both caches, I mean this one and Kittys X.

Its as BAD as you think, and they ARE out to get you..

quote:
Originally posted by pdxmarathonman:

I need a full description. Including any injuries icon_wink.gif

I am so jealous that we didn't get to be there for the final Rendezvous cache.

To steal a quote from The Matrix...

quote:

Unfortunatly.. No one can be told what The Apparatus is.. You have to see it for yourself.

-fractal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

N 45° 30.ish

W 122° 58.ish

quote:
Originally posted by pdxmarathonman:

I need a full description. Including any injuries icon_wink.gif

I am so jealous that we didn't get to be there for the final Rendezvous cache.

To steal a quote from The Matrix...

quote:

Unfortunatly.. No one can be told what The Apparatus is.. You have to see it for yourself.

-fractal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

N 45° 30.ish

W 122° 58.ish

Part of the intrigue of THE APPARATUS is the mystery. If the machinery were to be explained to my good friends here, then the excitement would be diminished. I do believe some pictures will be posted somewhere. I dont have them. [:D]

However, I have it under good authority that a couple of cachers (who will remain nameless) are constructing similar Apparati of their own. I am excited about this prospect, since the cache design is really affected by the creativity of the cacher involved. I cant wait!

As a matter of fact, I have been working on another Apparatus. I just need to get the Phaedrus diagnostics back in control. -C

Part of the intrigue of THE APPARATUS is the mystery. If the machinery were to be explained to my good friends here, then the excitement would be diminished. I do believe some pictures will be posted somewhere. I dont have them. [icon_wink.gif]

However, I have it under good authority that a couple of cachers (who will remain nameless) are constructing similar Apparati of their own. I am excited about this prospect, since the cache design is really affected by the creativity of the cacher involved. I cant wait!

As a matter of fact, I have been working on another Apparatus. I just need to get the Phaedrus diagnostics back in control. -C