Happy Birthday Oregon (Oregone?)

Last weekend Oregone submitted to the good natured humiliation of everyone singing happy birthday to him in his own neighborhood watering hole and he took it in the nature it was offered, to publicly make him blush icon_wink.gif. Today is the 140th birthday of the state of Oregon so everyone go to your favorite watering hole and sing to the state. It would have been too convenient for Oregone to have his birthday today icon_cool.gif.

While you all are out singing we are leaving the state today for California to play with grandkids and miss the silly singing icon_biggrin.gif.

Have fun and enjoy. Just needed to get a new post started to liven things up until Dr I and Voss get their identities straight.

In case of power failure stand close, I glow in the dark.

??????????She flies with her own wings??????????

quote:
Originally posted by Jane8276:

That's gross!

'Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water!'

Eleanor Roosevelt

Where are we going?......And WHY am I in this handbasket???

She meant 'that's GROSS' as in 12 dozen. I was making that same joke last night to Laurencat when she asked what i was going to do for her for Valentines Day. I told her that it wasn't VD, but it was gross.

(silence fell)

Yeah, she didn't get it either. I gotta work on my delivery.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

Your birthday and the states just days apart, coincidence, I think not. Have you found the fountain of youth? Just for fun you should read our post on Mossy Hollow, I think you would appreciate the tree we saw on the way in icon_biggrin.gif and the cache is almost on the east side and does require a little bit of walking icon_wink.gif.

In case of power failure stand close, I glow in the dark.