Disabled Cacher - handicaching

westinbrodey

Hello, 
As a disabled geocacher, there are still a lot of caches that are inaccessible to me due to stiles and kissing gates. I would like to see more of these replaced with gates with Radar keys - where the surrounding paths/environment was suitable for mobility scooters, wheelchairs, buggies etc. 

This is something I have enquired about (unofficially) with a member of my local parish council, but was wondering if this would be something that the GAGB would be willing to help with on a nationwide basis?I also use the handicaching.com site and would like to encourage more people to use it. I would like to thank all the Cachers who have supported and encouraged me to get out and enjoy caching  I would also like to thank all the Cache Owners who have supported the handicaching reviews I have done on their caches so far by simply adding the HTML code that I email them, under the 'Long Description' of their cache pages that gives a direct link to the handicaching review  Could the GAGB help to promote this?
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.gagb.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?5656-%26%239855%3B-Disabled-Cacher-handicaching
Motion Graphics Intro Examples