Adding Checker to existing Mystery Cache

larsslc

I am trying to add a geocaching.com solution checker to some of my existing Mystery Caches.  The instructions say go to your Mystery Cache, go to edit the cache, and click the box "Display the solution checker on the cache page".  This works for a new Mystery cache but there is no such box on the edit page for existing Mystery Caches.  Any ideas on how to do this?  

6 hours ago, fizzymagic said:

Using the GC checker will only encourage them to release and abandon other poorly-implemented "improvements."

You never know. For example, coordinate conversions were removed because there was too few users. I was one of them. But the checker can not be removed once it is implemented whether there are plenty of users or not. The only hope is that if there are enough users the checker will get more attention to be finished.

21 hours ago, larsslc said:

I tried the checker and it is only a coordinates checker, not a challenge checker.

To solicit a Challenge checker, go to the project gc forums and ask for one. Some old challenges can't have checkers written for them, as the project gc checker can only check info that comes with a My Finds gpx.and some of the requirements in old challenges require other info (Lonely challenges some to mind, ie, find of cache that hasn't been found in X amount of time).  Some old challenges can have checkers written.