European car power trails

pantadeusz

Hey guys I was just wondering if you could tell me of any European power trails you know which are of length 100 or more (or a little bit less) and can be done in a car? Most of the power trails are find are easily accessible to pedestrians / pedestrians and cyclists but I know very few that are car-friendly.

24 minutes ago, pantadeusz said:

Hey guys I was just wondering if you could tell me of any European power trails you know which are of length 100 or more (or a little bit less) and can be done in a car?

https://coord.info/GC4WMQN et.al. (~ 300  geocaches  cheap micros with wet logsheets)

24 minutes ago, pantadeusz said:

Most of the power trails are find are easily accessible to pedestrians / pedestrians and cyclists but I know very few that are car-friendly.

Which is actually Good Thing;) .

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, HHL said:

Ja, dafür sind Klugscheißer bekannt. Ich habe aber kein Problem mit Typen wie dir. ;-)

It doesn't seem so. BTW, this is the international section of the forums, so the language used should be english, as you once (ore more often) pointed out.

• Upvote 3