2018 Fantasy Auto Racing Geocoin League

Mauison

Taking entrants into the 2018 Fantasy Auto Racing Geocoin League

Yahoo shut down their fantasy auto racing site for 2018 so I looked into alternatives and the only free one I found was from NASCAR itself so I set up a league.  They changed their rules for 2018 to make it more similar to Yahoo.  There are also bonus points you can earn each week, like picking the pole-winner, winning manufacturer, etc.

Let me know if you want to play and I can send the info.  If you want to be eligible for the geocoin prizes, the buy-in is one unactivated geocoin.  Thanks!

I reread the rules and the NASCAR league only runs 26 weeks and doesn't include the playoffs so I searched for another league and found this one:

https://fantasyracingcheatsheet.com/fantasy-nascar/games

If anyone wants to join, sign up, click on Join League -> Private League -> search for geocoin and you should find our 2018 Fantasy NASCAR Geocoin League.

Password is 2018geocoin

Entry fee is one unactivated geocoin.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Congrats to PARacers for another league win.  Well done.  And congrats to me for winning the Playoff segment.  And thanks to Mauison for being the commish for another year of the league.  Congrats to Joey for the big championship.  He beat the Big3.  Soon the awards banquet, and then look forward to another Daytona 500.  Lots of cold weather here in PA before we get to February.  But Formula E starts again December 15 and a new season of racing is not that far away.  Let's keep the league going and get a few more members for next year.  Have a happy Thanksgiving and Holiday Season everyone.

20 hours ago, slowdownracer said:

Congrats to PARacers for another league win.  Well done.  And congrats to me for winning the Playoff segment.  And thanks to Mauison for being the commish for another year of the league.  Congrats to Joey for the big championship.  He beat the Big3.  Soon the awards banquet, and then look forward to another Daytona 500.  Lots of cold weather here in PA before we get to February.  But Formula E starts again December 15 and a new season of racing is not that far away.  Let's keep the league going and get a few more members for next year.  Have a happy Thanksgiving and Holiday Season everyone.

Yes, congratulations to PARacers for winning the championship!  It was a close race but she pulled it out.

And yes, congrats to Joey too but I'll be honest, he was the last one I wanted to win.  Not a fan of his.  Was hoping Martin would pull out the back-to-back championships.

Thanks to everyone for participating and hopefully we can get a few more entrants next year.  Only three months till the Daytona 500!

Wow, I got lucky again this year! With so much of the winners circle made up of the "Big Three" this year, when it came right down to the playoffs I was afraid I had used up most of my winner pics. Luckily, I squeezed through. Thanks for the fun and the beautiful coins Hope to see you all back next year with even more teams.

Special thank you to Mauison for managing the league

The Teams:

Kiss of death

Maui Moto

Hot Wheels

Mattycakes

RayCerex

RexxRacer

Join the League next year to get in on the fun, everyone is welcome and it only costs a geocoin to play! Here are the beautiful coins I won this year:

Nascar coins 003s.JPG

Edited by PaRacers