Error connecting to server?

Bellies5

I am also having this issue on my iphone since the latest IOS update last night.  I don't even get an error message.  I cannot see my newest bookmark lists or pocket queries and it won't load any geocaches on the map outside of my home area using wifi or cellular data.

Edited by Pomwoof
Adding additional information

The List feature was working for me earlier today with VPN on and now is not working.  I haven't updated anything.  Has Groundspeak confirmed there is an issue?  Going to a MEGA this weekend and hoping this is fixed before then.  I turned VPN off and still have issue. Do you have to reboot the iPhone?

On 31/03/2018 at 9:38 PM, wolfpackbc15 said:

I have the same problem and message re:connecting to server. Was anyone able to resolve the problem?

Same here - out on a hunt, persistently being logged out and error message of no network connection, but good enough for me to connect to YouTube and watch a video!!!!

As of right now this app is a piece of code wasting space on my phone.  Nothing to do with a VPN either.  Suggestions, and is someone who can fix this watching?

49 minutes ago, Bytemyarz said:

Same here - out on a hunt, persistently being logged out and error message of no network connection, but good enough for me to connect to YouTube and watch a video!!!!

As of right now this app is a piece of code wasting space on my phone.  Nothing to do with a VPN either.  Suggestions, and is someone who can fix this watching?

The current problem is sitewide. It's not just the app, but also the Geocaching.com website, that are down. You can follow Geocaching on Twitter to see updates.

1 hour ago, noncentric said:

The current problem is sitewide. It's not just the app, but also the Geocaching.com website, that are down. You can follow Geocaching on Twitter to see updates.

Would be nice if they updated Twitter a bit more regularly during an outage - every hour would be adequate. Last update 4 hours ago and the site appears to have been back & stable for a bit now.