List "Send to Garmin" failing

Pink Action

Has anyone else been having problems using the List "Send to Garmin" feature? This worked well for me up until this week, and now it is failing on two of my GPSs: My eTrex 30 and my 62s. 

It also says it can't find my GPS, but finds it and lists is as connected at the same time in another window. 

With two of them, it can't be the problem of the GPSs, can it? 

The only thing I did differently this week was install a new open source street map.

The function failed earlier this week and GS developers were working on repairing it.  I tested it last night and it seemed to be working again but I just now tested it again and it failed.  So whatever they did didn't last.  Here's a link to the thread in the "Website" section of the forum - 

The work around is that you can create a PQ of your list (the link is right below the "Send to Garmin" link on the "My Lists" page or at the bottom of the page if your list is open) and then move the downloaded PQ file to your GPSr.  It takes a few more steps but at least you can get the caches on your list loaded.  Or you can load caches one at a time using the "GPX File" button on the cache page.