How to re-enable mail about caches

Nemelis

Hi,

I recently changed some settings (both in hotmail and in geocaching.com) to clean up some setting I was not using anymore, And since that time I don't get any mail notifications anymore. Not about my own caches, but also not about any other cache in my neighborhood.
Worst of all, I can't remember what i changed <snif>.

I've checked my settings and see that all is enabled (at least seems to be enabled), but I don't get anything on my hotmail account anymore, It also does not show up in spam / unwanted mail.

So has anybody an idea what could be the cause / how I can solve the issue?

TIA

There are no settings in your Geocaching.com account that would disable email notifications about your own caches.  Assuming that the email address in your Geocaching.com account settings exactly matches your Hotmail email address and there aren't any typos, then you should be getting sent emails.

That would mean that the problem would be with your Hotmail settings. Perhaps you had a Hotmail rule that pushed geocaching emails to a specific folder, and you have since deleted that folder. Or maybe you have geocaching emails on your "Blocked senders" list. Or maybe you have "Forwarding" set to send geocaching emails to another email account, although I'm not sure if those forwarded emails would still show up in your Hotmail.

Of course, it would help if you could remember what you changed, but if you can't get it working again then maybe contact Groundspeak through the Help Center.