Send to Garmin quit working

icezebra11

Well it worked fine two days ago but today it won't work.  I have GPS connected, Garmin Express open, and Garmin Express shows my GPS is connected.   After I click "Send to Garmin" to the right of the List I get a message "Garmin Express Not Detected" but then it brings up Garmin Express on the screen and gives me the "Content Ready to Download" box so I click continue.  Then I get a "Download Failed" message.

Windows 10, Chrome browser.  Here's what I've tried - individually closed out all pages in Chrome; cleared browsing history, cookies, and cache; uninstalled Garmin Express; rebooted computer, and then reinstalled Garmin Express.  Tried again and it still failed.  Then tried using Edge browser, still failed.  Doesn't matter if it's my 450T or my 600, fails to transfer to both.

Any suggestions on next steps to try?

47 minutes ago, RuideAlmeida said:

It's all related to security reasons in the new browsers. Try using IE instead... at your own risk.

The new option is to create Lists and/or Pocket Queries, that you can after install in your GPS, or access with the app.

icezebra11 is using the new feature, not the old Communicator.