View "Placed"

luckytwo

On the Travel Bug Page, there is a line that says "Tracking History (12345 km) View Map". I would like to see something like View Placed as a link beside this. By clicking this link you would only see "placed" activity and not all the "took". A list would be fine. This would allow you to see where your travel bug was placed and when, and how many people have handled it. This is simply a curiosity thing and difficult to do now because of all the pages of took activity. 

18 hours ago, luckytwo said:

On the Travel Bug Page, there is a line that says "Tracking History (12345 km) View Map". I would like to see something like View Placed as a link beside this. By clicking this link you would only see "placed" activity and not all the "took". A list would be fine. This would allow you to see where your travel bug was placed and when, and how many people have handled it. This is simply a curiosity thing and difficult to do now because of all the pages of took activity. 

I very much agree that due to the "took it" and "discovery" logs the history of most TBs and Coins are nowadays completely unreadable.

It would be so helpful if one could filter out only the "placed" and "retrieved" logs. Even more interesting (but probably hard to code) is to remove the "took it" coordinates from the map. This is my poster child of such TBs: https://www.geocaching.com/track/map_gm.aspx?ID=3031224