How To Lock A Wherigo Screen

Troopbiz

Greetings Wherigo Community,

I am looking for some assistance in coding my new Wherigo using urwigo. The premise of the cartridge is to move to 10 different zones, using only a picture of the location. Ie. The cartridge will show you a picture of the next zone and you will have to find where in the park that photo was taken. Currently, I'm using a "message" block, but I'm wondering if there is a way to code it so the user can't press "ok" until they are inside the zone. I want the picture to stay on the screen until they enter the zone, at which point a new screen will come up prompting them to the next location. 

Thanks in Advance

I'd probably just put the picture in the player's inventory.

If you are really set in locking the screen, you could code up an infinite loop for the message box.  If the player taps the message box's button, have code say to show it again.  Keep looping.  When the player arrives at the next zone, trigger another message box to show or show the zone's detail screen.  The trouble with this tactic is it doesn't lend itself to the player restarting the cartridge.  I'm sure you could set a variable to denote the game's state and, upon reopening the cartridge, figure out which message box loop to show.