No coordinates on print page?

Team Fjordies

Coordinates, under 'Additional waypoints' (Multi caches) are no longer printed with the 'Print / No logs' command: see example XXX-2.

Until recently, the coordinates appeared on paper: see example XXX-1.

I've tested it with various browsers (history and cookies deleted) and on various PCs: Windows 10 and recent versions of Chrome, Edge and Opera.  All the same problem.

The search for the different waypoints is no longer possible for me, since I can only do the multi caches with a description on paper.

Any idea how this comes and more importantly ... how it can be solved?

GC4NQZY-1.jpg

GC4NQZY-2.jpg

2 hours ago, Disgeover said:

Any idea how this comes and more importantly ... how it can be solved?

At least some browsers can print a selected area. First, paint the waypoints section with the mouse and then press Ctrl+P and choose "selected" from the print dialog. Now you get the original content in the printout.

Thanks for the response. With Ctrl-P it is possible to get the coordinates printed, but then everything is printed. I then have to make a selection, e.g. without the part with the logs. But I did not have this problem before. As I said, I have tried it on different systems and with different browsers.
I think the cause and solution must be found at the website of Geocaching.com. The Ctrl-P option is a workaround, but not the solution.

On 1/28/2018 at 5:11 PM, arisoft said:

At least some browsers can print a selected area. First, paint the waypoints section with the mouse and then press Ctrl+P and choose "selected" from the print dialog. Now you get the original content in the printout.

There are also lots of 3rd party "screen grab" applications that one can use.  I use something called "Grab" on my Mac and "Snipping Tool" on a PC.