Help I accidentally logged a Find!

Hongkong02

I intended to save it to draft as I've solved the mystery but not yet visited the location, but I accidentally posted a Found It log. I've deleted the log but the cache is still showing the smiley face and the "Log Mystery" box now only gives me the choice of "DNF" or "Write Note", so when I do get around to visiting the location, I won't be able to log "Found It".   I've messaged the CO to ask if s/he could please delete my Found It, but I wondered if there is a way that I can do that myself?

Hi.  I'll assume you're using an app, or "the app", to try to do this.  If so, you've just run into the "edge" of the app.

Simple enough: just visit the web page for that cache.  There you can delete your log, if the CO hasn't already done that for you.  You can edit logs there too.

PS, you're from Hong Kong?  Fantastic place for caching.  I gladly spend 13+ hours on a plane, roughly once a year, to go caching there, up in the green hills.  Cache on!  :)

Edited by Viajero Perdido