Calling all travelbugs !

Trafcon

Anyone got a travelbug that might want a ride to Florida? I am leaving on Sept. 28th to travel to the Sunshine State.

If you have any and can leave it in a Hillsboro / Beaverton area cache (sorry Oregone I'm a dyed-in-the-wool West Sider)then I will try to pick it up and take it with me. I plan on hitting a few Florida caches while I'm down there. icon_biggrin.gif

KTF !!! GBWY !!!

Dang. Alice the Travel Bunny wants to go to Florida and take some pictures of the Gulf and ocean out there. Unfortunately, she's stuck in Wisconsin. Don't you hate waiting for your travel bug to move or be placed in a cache? I bet it's nice and warm in Florida.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........sun & heat.........

buneatg.gifI am the Rabbit King, I can do anything

I can't believe that Laserman is trusting me again with one of his travelbugs. My first cache find almost one year ago was Fractals Oregon History Lesson #1. I picked up Lasermans travelbug Qui-Gon Jin ( http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=546 ) and took it to Florida last Oct. It didn't really make it too far and I really feel bad about it because it is now MIA.

If you do leave one for me Laserman try to put it in my Where then Sidewalk Ends cache, I need to do some maintainance on it anyway. If not any Hillsboro (preferably) or Beaverton area cache will do.

If I do get one from you I plan on placing it in the exact same cache I left Qui-Gon in. Maybe lightning will not strike twice in the same spot icon_biggrin.gif Any other "hitchhikers"? I plan on hitting a few caches while I'm there. Perhaps we can have a race and see which of the ones I place make it back to Oregon first.

KTF !!! GBWY !!!

quote:
Originally posted by Trafcon:

Anyone got a travelbug that might want a ride to Florida? I am leaving on Sept. 28th to travel to the Sunshine State.

KTF !!! GBWY !!!

I am going to Minnesota Friday morning. R R Mateys are getting hitched. My sister Mary and George. Mary got the idea while visiting Proposals in the Rose Garden last spring while on a trip from Minnesota.

I've picked up four bugs so far and could take more. I'll try to bring some back from the frozen north.

The Twins are playing the A's Friday. Think win, please. Life is good...if you forget about the Vikings.