archived, unpublished cache

mgo

Caches that have been published and then archived always stay on the site so you can go back to look at them, but several years ago I'm sure they did a cleanup where the actually deleted unpublished caches that had been there for a long time (a series  of mine  that I never got around to placing got deleted), so they may do that routinely now.

21 minutes ago, barefootjeff said:

What works for me is viewing my logs and selecting "Archive" as the log type. All my archived unpublished listings appear there.

That would only work if you archived the cache (ie. you submitted the Archive log). If the cache was archived by a reviewer or HQ, this wouldn't work.

I just tried the link that hzoi posted, and it worked for me. You can see my archived and unpublished listings at the right, named (Cache 01, Cache 02, etc.) and with lines through them indicating that they're archived. I also have a cache that's currently waiting for publication and not archived that I've removed from the screenshot, and it doesn't have a line through it. If you don't see anything listed here, then you don't have any archived unpublished caches under your account.

archivedhides.png