Mystery’s

ReeDay

So brand new to this! Only ever found 1 cache and that was years ago, now I have a young daughter we want to go off on adventures to find them! I’ve been looking through some that are near us and I have absolutely zero clue on how to solve any of the puzzles, none of them seem to make any sense.... am I just stupid lol

none of them seem to make any sense.... am I just stupid

No, sure not.  Mysteries have D-ratings and my suggestion would be, to start real easy with D-1 puzzels to get used to the question asked.  You will see, very soon you know what to look at and how to read those listings.

Good luck, Mausebiber

16 hours ago, Mausebiber said:

No, sure not.  Mysteries have D-ratings and my suggestion would be, to start real easy with D-1 puzzels to get used to the question asked.  You will see, very soon you know what to look at and how to read those listings.

Good luck, Mausebiber

Agreed. The best way to learn out to solve puzzle caches is to solve puzzle caches.  That might mean solving some that are in far away places where you may never go to find the container, but the more you solve, the more you can learn about the different ways someone can hide a set of coordinates in a puzzle.  There are FB groups and other forums dedicated to geocache puzzle solving, but unfortunately some of them are more about getting solutions to puzzles rather than how to solve puzzles.  Copy-n-pasting cipher text  into some web site form that will decode the text and spit out the solutions is not the same as solving the cipher.