Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Isonzo Karst

[BUG] evince

6 posts in this topic

And you ought to remove  CacheSense while you're at it.

2 hours ago, MartyBartfast said:

Said something IIRC over a year ago about a buncha partnered apps no longer functional and was told they're working on it (when trying to decide what. OS to use at that time).

13 hours ago, MartyBartfast said:

Hmm... CacheSense still works for me. Is it no longer available for download? Or has it stopped working for others?

5 hours ago, niraD said:

Hmm... CacheSense still works for me. Is it no longer available for download? Or has it stopped working for others?

The developer stopped supporting it a couple of years ago and he pulled it from the app stores (It may still be available from other download sites). If you already have it then it may well continue to work, but as soon as there's a problem with it (maybe caused by an Android update), then you're stuffed; and anyone new looking to download it now won't be able to find it in the store - hence my suggestion to remove it from the recommendations.

I also used it for a while after support stopped but decided to get into another tool (Locus Pro) before CacheSense failed on me and left me hight and dry. It's a shame because I rated it very highly.

12 hours ago, MartyBartfast said:

It's a shame because I rated it very highly.

That is unfortunate. And at this rate, the API program will die of attrition, since existing API partners are leaving the game, and new API partners are not allowed to register. That is also unfortunate.