Routing issue fixed in Oregon 700 v3.9. Is there a POI list issue?

wwjd7

Installed the latest 3.9 version and the routing issue introduced in 3.7 has been corrected in my limited testing.

Unrelated to routing, I've noticed my first two POIs listed (under the Extras menu) always show the same distance and direction. At first I thought my CSV import contained duplicate coordinates, but CSV file contents are correct. It appears to be a bug in the way POIs are displayed in the list. The good news is that navigation to either POI still result in correct route calculations, so it's not a showstopper, it's just a small annoyance.

Can someone else verify that custom POIs display the first two POIs correctly in distance and direction, rather than showing the same info?
2 hours ago, Atlas Cached said:

Bug 24 at [GPSrChive > Oregon 7x0 > Common Issues] documents this exact issue. All POI in the list (other than the first) are affected, not just the first two.

Interesting. I just noticed the POI list discrepancy with the 3.9 download, thought it was a new bug. As I’ve said, it still calculates routes correctly to the POI, so  it's live-able for now. Thanks.