registered, activated....but

Highland Titles

What happens if I pop our geocoins into the cache after registering & activating but forgot to 'drop them in the box' (?) on the website?

Can people still find/log/record in the normal way?

And other than one at a time, is there a way to do a'group drop' to get everything up to date by finishing the complete process on all the coins we've registered?

Oh and is it just me or is this the hardest website in the world to get a handle on and understand :)

If a TB isn't listed in the cache it's in, people can "grab from somewhere else" to retrieve the TB . However, if you have activated the TB, it should show as being in your inventory. Go to the cache page, write a note that you're dropping the TB, and "drop" it using the tools on the logging page to do so. (Exact instructions depends on how you're logging - the website, your phone (and which app are you using), etc.)

If you physically dropped all your TBs into one cache, usually there's a "drop all" or at the very least, toggles on each TB in your inventory to drop the selected ones into the cache. This is on the logging page.

Hope this helps! Ask if you have more questions, and give your method of logging and maybe the cache code you dropped the TBs into.

FYI - You can see where your owned trackables are by going to your Dashboard page, which you can get to on the website by clicking on your avatar in the upper right.  Then click on "Owned Trackables" in the left-most column. That will bring you to a page showing the trackables you own. If the "Location" column shows your username, then that means the trackable is listed as being in your possession. Those are the ones that, it sounds like, you want to drop into a cache.

As TriciaG noted, you can create a Write Note log to drop trackables from your Inventory into a cache.

I wanted to add that you can also drop trackables into a cache by editing your Found It log (or DNF, or WN) for that cache. You can see all your Found It logs  HERE, which you can get to by clicking on Geocaches -> "Logs" in the left-most column of your Dashboard page, and then clicking on "Found It".  Your logs will be listed in chronological order. You can edit your log by clicking on "Visit Log" to the right and then the Pencil icon (edit).  When doing this, the date of the trackable movement will automatically match the date of your Found It.  Just mentioning this other option because I personally prefer to avoid creating extra Write Note logs on caches. That's just my personal preference though.  Either way works just fine.

It's also possible to delete the Write Note log afterwards, without reversing the trackable movement. I mean, if a trackable action is recorded in a Write Note log and then that Write Note log is deleted, the trackable action doesn't get undone.

And yes - when logging via the website, there is an option to drop or visit all the trackables in your inventory with one click.