Are you the one?

GeoNap

quote:
Originally posted by GeoNap:

I guess you REALLY do want to be 'The One' huh?

icon_biggrin.gif

You drove us to it GeoNap. After realizing the futility of trying to get past the silly member only icon, we discovered that it was much easier to convince paypal to give us an access code (only took 12 digits). I was going to try to keep it a secret to play with Bazzle's mind a little, but since the website broadcasts it so well, it was a bit difficult.

Now that we're officially in the game, you guys'll get to see what competition is really about. 54293_500.gif

"And then Trogdor smote the Kerrek, and all was laid to burnination."

quote:
Originally posted by Team JOYSON:

Now that we're officially in the game, you guys'll get to see what competition is really about. http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/54293_500.gif

_"And then Trogdor smote the Kerrek, and all was laid to burnination."_

Somehow I am not feeling a large amount of extra competition being added here... icon_razz.gif

And for the record, my mind is way to warped for you to play with icon_biggrin.gif

My mind not only wanders...

Sometimes it leaves completely...

**Namaste**

quote:

Ok, so we pounded down #4 last night. To truely appreciate this cache, you have to go for the non-bushwacking route. If treehugger is any indication, we may never see Bazzles log on this one icon_razz.gif

Oh I have special plans for this one... But they will have to wait till I return from my jaunt to the desert the next couple weeks. Of course, by then "The One" will probably be known, and it most likely will not be me, which is quite OK. Too much responsibility for me anyway, all those high expectations and all... icon_razz.gif

Just remember there are many ways to the top of a mountain...

**Namaste**

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bazzle:

Just remember there are many ways to the top of a mountain...

True, but only one of them has my butt prints sliding half the way down it icon_wink.gif

ROFLMAO!!! OK... I gotta go up there if only to see that... icon_razz.gif

**Namaste**

Come on guys, if the short, fat, old, grandpa can make it to the top and back down, then surely the rest of you wannabe The Ones can do it. I have route maps and directions to the top for sale, bring a big, no huge bag of cash for my expert services icon_razz.gif.

I am the ONE.

I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back, please keep me here.

See... the interesting part to me is that all of you don't even realize 'WHAT' you're 'playing for' yet... I'm thinking when I release that information... the competition is going to get a bit more intense.

Trust me... it's good.

It's good to be the puppetmaster sometimes...

icon_biggrin.gif

quote:

Ok, so we pounded down #4 last night. To truely appreciate this cache, you have to go for the non-bushwacking route. If treehugger is any indication, we may never see Bazzles log on this one icon_razz.gif

Just to easy the thoughts of those wondering whether or not I will indeed make it to this one (#4). I would like to direct your attention to my latest hide Pyramid of the Sinagua icon_razz.gif

**Namaste**

pdx33.gif

quote:

So we know that you can climb mountains in Arizona, but you have still yet to conquer #4. We're waiting.... icon_wink.gif

Not to worry my son, I believe it may be in the plans for soon... icon_wink.gif

**Namaste**

pdx33.gif

quote:

Not to worry my son, I believe it may be in the plans for soon...

(Bazzle) Joyson... I am your father

(Joyson) NO! That's not true! That's impossible!

(Bazzle) Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

(Joyson) No! No! No!

(Bazzle) Joyson. You are the one. It has been forseen. It is your destiny. Join me, and we can rule geocaching.com as father and son. Come with me. It's the only way.....

This post has been edited due to a strong lack of humor. It is way past my bed time, and I am sorry for any inconvenience (or indigestion) I may have caused you. I now return you to your regularly scheduled posts.

[This message was edited by Team JOYSON on August 27, 2003 at 09:13 AM.]

quote:

quote:

(Bazzle) Joyson... I am your father

(Joyson) NO! That's not true! That's impossible!

(Bazzle) Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

(Joyson) No! No! No!

(Bazzle) Joyson. You are the one. It has been forseen. It is your destiny. Join me, and we can rule geocaching.com as father and son. Come with me. It's the only way.....

This post has been edited due to a strong lack of humor. It is way past my bed time, and I am sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you. I now return you to your regularly scheduled posts.

WOW... Bad flashback happening here... icon_eek.gif

**Namaste**

pdx33.gif

quote:
Originally posted by kiwimonster:

Glad to see I'm not the only one up at this hour. Go to bed! Geeze! You're not even working on one of our caches.

http://www.kiwimonster.net/hept-hole.gif

We've DONE THEM ALL! I guess I could re-do Play or Pyramid, but I've learned from my past mistakes, and I'm not into watching my head explode. I figured for sure you'd place something after our log on Poetry in Motion. <sigh> we're patient... we'll wait...

Oh, by the way... we accidentally topped 200. Didn't realize it was coming up so quickly, otherwise we would have saved it for something REALLY COOL! Firenzie Point was a neat hide though.

quote:

quote:

Wait! Does this mean I can borrow the keys to the Jeep!?!http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/54293_500.gif

But I only have half a key... I had to split it with the sound effects man icon_razz.gif

**Namaste**

pdx33.gif

quote:

We've DONE THEM ALL! I guess I could re-do Play or Pyramid, but I've learned from my past mistakes, and I'm not into watching my head explode. I figured for sure you'd place something after our log on Poetry in Motion. <sigh> we're patient... we'll wait...

Oh, by the way... we accidentally topped 200. Didn't realize it was coming up so quickly, otherwise we would have saved it for something REALLY COOL! Firenzie Point was a neat hide though.

Oh, never fear. There are more Pyramids coming, although they will each have a different style puzzle. icon_rolleyes.gif

But first, #4 must I also conquer, lest, Geonap call me a wimp. icon_eek.gif

Congratulations on 200, though. icon_cool.gif It's a lot of caches. I think we're creeping up on 300.

hept-hole.gif

quote:
Originally posted by kiwimonster:

quote:

Oh, never fear. There are more Pyramids coming, although they will each have a different style puzzle. icon_rolleyes.gif

But first, #4 must I also conquer, lest, Geonap call me a wimp. icon_eek.gif

Congratulations on 200, though. icon_cool.gif It's a lot of caches. I think we're creeping up on 300.

http://www.kiwimonster.net/hept-hole.gif

I had not even thought about the wimp factor... And I think I have only looked at the little triangles from beyond the void twice since before my desert adventures... Dang I better get to work icon_eek.gif

Remember... Only you can pervert forest faeries...

**Namaste**

pdx33.gif

OK... Having conquered the rocks of #4 in fairly short order with the equally-as-nutz-as-me half of Kiwimonster. And snagging the yet to be unarchived #5, as well as #6 and #7 all in the last week. I am all caught up icon_smile.gif. Thanx for waiting for us everyone icon_wink.gif

And for the record, you are quite correct Geonap. It was not as tough as I was making it out to be. Longer and tougher hikes/scrambles have I done in my wanderings...

So bring on 8 and 9 icon_biggrin.gif

* Remember... Only you can pervert forest faeries... *

**Namaste**

pdx33.gif

quote:

Congrats on catching up Bazzle. Drats... we thought we actually had it down to GR/GG & us. Oh well, a little competition never hurt anyone right? Bring on 8-10

We're almost caught up - just have to find time to get out to the coast. Darn this thing called work!

No hurry on 8-10 just yet. icon_smile.gif

hept-hole.gif

quote:
Originally posted by fractal:

Actually... I think GeoNap is in Vegas for something work-related, so it might be a little bit before 8-10 come out.

I wish I had a job that sent me to Vegas!

-fractal

No kidding... Even a company trip to Vegas would be cool. I was wondering why I had not see him online much the past week or so.

**Namaste**

pdx33.gif

quote:

If he hides #8 in Vegas... I'm out. I barely swung getting all the way out to the beach for #6. Come on Fractal! Take the bull by the horns & plant something.

Awww come on... it is only a two day trip by car icon_wink.gif. Less if you are sufficiently nutz to drive it straight through. Heck I did Portland to Sedona in 26 hours the first time I drove down...

**Namaste**

pdx33.gif

Hello eveyone! I just got back from Michigan, so I've been away for a bit. I am headed to Vegas shortly as well, so my schedule is a bit hectic these days.

FYI: I removed AYTO #5 and AYTO #6 from members only status.

I'm going to do my best to get another AYTO cache placed shortly, so hopefully it'll be out soon. I'm glad to see you're all enjoying the series. icon_smile.gif

I just have to say, I am totally in awe of you guys!! I love the AYTO series concept, and I'm hoping that our team can follow in your footsteps. I am happy to admire The One, and not become The One. Our team is progressing very nicely, and I really cannot WAIT to meet all of you great cachers in person. I'm lurking in the boards waiting for a peep about those golden tickets...

Angela icon_smile.gif

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence [and happiness] then is not an act, but a habit. ~~Aristotle