Web Site Issues

I understand that Waymarking is Groundspeak's unwanted child and we can expect little to nothing in terms of maintenance, much less upgrades, but I'll ask anyway.

* "Search from here" is broken but could be easily fixed (there are a couple of threads on this showing the simple code fix).

* The map is hopelessly small.

* The "visits" calendar shows the date you posted the visit to the waymark, NOT the date of the actual visit.

* Lists of waymarkes visited are sorted by date created, date approved, or alphabetical but there is no option for listing by date visited (the obvious first choice).

I'm sure that there are plenty of others but those are the ones that bug me. Any hope that GS would give a volunteer or two limited access to the web page code to do a little work? 

On 1/9/2018 at 0:45 PM, The Snowdog said:

* "Search from here" is broken but could be easily fixed (there are a couple of threads on this showing the simple code fix).

Is it still broken? Lately it's been working for me in Firefox on multiple computers (all Windows 7) and Android phones so I assumed it had been fixed?

On ‎12‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 0:26 PM, Tante.Hossi said:

Bug Tracking: https://itsallaboutthegrid.wordpress.com/Waymarking-bug-tracking/

Feature Requests: https://itsallaboutthegrid.wordpress.com/wm-feature-requests/

I would be happy if you will add your bugs and resquests!

I just checked your Bug Tracking list and unfortunately I have to say that the "E/W-Bug" is still there (at least for me). From time to time I notice that a newly created waymark (with East coordinates) is saved with West coordinates. Sometimes this also happens after editing/saving a previously saved waymark. Usually I use IE, so maybe the bug has been fixed for other browsers.