Probleme mit dem Abspeichern/Problems to save the geocache

Giuliano56

Hi, 

I want to drop my first geocache. I tried really often now. 

In the last step - where I have to save the informations - comes no confirmation. Is it normal? 

When I search for my own geocache in my account - I cant find it. 

Whats wrong? 

Thanks for your help. 

Best regards

Giuliano56

On 1/8/2018 at 6:10 AM, Giuliano56 said:

In the last step - where I have to save the informations - comes no confirmation. Is it normal? 

When I search for my own geocache in my account - I cant find it. 

Whats wrong?

There are a couple things here:

(1) The "Save/Speichern" button will save your cache information and then you should be able to find your unpublished cache by going to your "Unpublished/unveröffentlichte Geocaches" page. These are caches that are not yet submitted to the Reviewer. You can edit your new cache's page several times until you are ready to submit it to the Reviewer. There are no emails sent to you when you Save/Edit a cache page.

(2) After you have finished editing your cache page and have placed your cache, then you can submit the cache to the Reviewer using the "Submit for Review" / "Zur Überprüfung einreichen" button. After you select this button, then you should get an email confirming that you've submitted a cache and you should hear from the Reviewer within a week, or you'll get an email stating that your cache has been published.