Dashboard loads wrong Last activity logs

JuRoot

User dashboard doesn't keep choice of last activity type.

I've had opened it as Community view, switched to Your hides to see recent logs on my owned caches and navigated to one of logs. After using back button on my browser to navigate back to the Dashboard, it loads Community logs but switch title is shown as "Owner". (So title remembers I've switched it to other view, but content does not follow it.)

On 1/6/2018 at 2:19 PM, JuRoot said:

User dashboard doesn't keep choice of last activity type.

I've had opened it as Community view, switched to Your hides to see recent logs on my owned caches and navigated to one of logs. After using back button on my browser to navigate back to the Dashboard, it loads Community logs but switch title is shown as "Owner". (So title remembers I've switched it to other view, but content does not follow it.)

Hi JuRoot - when you change the activity type, follow a link, and then use the back button the dashboard is persisting the correct activity type. However, using the back button loads up the activity feed that was selected when you previously loaded the page instead of the activity that you switched to. Refreshing the dashboard will display the correct activity type.