My waymark first denied is finally published in the same category after beeing simply copied and pasted !

Chickilim

I submitted a Waymark today and I spent a lot of time putting in all the information as requested. I hit submit and it was rejected in less than a minute! Okay, fine, but when I went back in to attempt to fix it - it was totally gone! That kind of sucks! I see Waymarks on this site from 15 years ago that have never been logged as visited and they are for example McDonalds! I have a cool  roadside Tiny Buddha Temple and it gets the auto reject within a minute? I think you ought to think about making a fill in the blank type category because it would make that part of what this whole website a lot easier to submit cool "waymarks." 

36 minutes ago, geofound1 said:

I submitted a Waymark today and I spent a lot of time putting in all the information as requested. I hit submit and it was rejected in less than a minute! Okay, fine, but when I went back in to attempt to fix it - it was totally gone! That kind of sucks! I see Waymarks on this site from 15 years ago that have never been logged as visited and they are for example McDonalds! I have a cool  roadside Tiny Buddha Temple and it gets the auto reject within a minute? I think you ought to think about making a fill in the blank type category because it would make that part of what this whole website a lot easier to submit cool "waymarks." 

A little more info? It's not gone. It's probably under My Waymarks. What was the reason for rejection? What category? Temple or Roadside?

Edited by Max and 99
40 minutes ago, geofound1 said:

I declined you waymark Tiny Buddha in statues of Religious figure category because we need to have a photo with the entire statue, not a part of the statue inside a metallic cage.

You also need to read the category description to understand what is expected in the long description, it's not geocaching we do not need instructions.