Pocket Query list reformatted

DragonsWest

I'm busily working away at a bunch of queries for an upcoming trip and reloaded the queries.  It seems to be reformatted with an icon, count (in parentheses) and then the name.

I hope this is only a bug, because the way I read my queries is firstly by name, now the names are not evenly lined up against the cell border, but jump left or right down the list as the number of caches in the query varies in character width.  Please put the name in a separate column, so it's neatly formatted and easily scanned.

57 minutes ago, MartyBartfast said:

It's been like this for many many months, so almost certainly it's designed that way.

Yep, it definitely isn't new. Here's a random screenshot I found on the Google that shows it has been that way since at least 2014:

helpmyfindss.gif

Anyway, unless you have some PQs set to a 1- or 2-digit maximum (which would usually be very unlikely), I wouldn't expect much "jumping". I've never had a problem scanning the list with the one-character offset between my 500 and 1000 PQs.