geocaches displayed by Garmin do not come up on my computer

HDJuwel

Hi

I recently went to Tasmania - Australia. My Garmin 64s displayed caches . We found some. but these caches were not displayed on the computer geocache site. I am basically unable to lodge them. Also the Garmin caches do not display the proper cache code.  I am premium member and thought that all caches will be displayed?

HDJuwel

42 minutes ago, HDJuwel said:

Hi

I recently went to Tasmania - Australia. My Garmin 64s displayed caches . We found some. but these caches were not displayed on the computer geocache site. I am basically unable to lodge them. Also the Garmin caches do not display the proper cache code.  I am premium member and thought that all caches will be displayed?

HDJuwel

Some might have been Archived and other codes may be waypoints. Forgive me if you already know the difference. ;)

Edited by RuideAlmeida
17 hours ago, HDJuwel said:

Hi

HDJuwel

RuideAlmeda and barefootjeff both bring up some possibilities, and I agree.  I like a mystery.  Can you provide more information, like GC codes and/or coordinates for the caches in question?