Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
HDJuwel

geocaches displayed by Garmin do not come up on my computer

Hi

I recently went to Tasmania - Australia. My Garmin 64s displayed caches . We found some. but these caches were not displayed on the computer geocache site. I am basically unable to lodge them. Also the Garmin caches do not display the proper cache code.  I am premium member and thought that all caches will be displayed?

HDJuwel

42 minutes ago, HDJuwel said:

Hi

I recently went to Tasmania - Australia. My Garmin 64s displayed caches . We found some. but these caches were not displayed on the computer geocache site. I am basically unable to lodge them. Also the Garmin caches do not display the proper cache code.  I am premium member and thought that all caches will be displayed?

HDJuwel

Some might have been Archived and other codes may be waypoints. Forgive me if you already know the difference. ;)

Edited by RuideAlmeida

17 hours ago, HDJuwel said:

Hi

HDJuwel

RuideAlmeda and barefootjeff both bring up some possibilities, and I agree.  I like a mystery.  Can you provide more information, like GC codes and/or coordinates for the caches in question?

How did you load the caches to your Garmin or were they already there?

There is GCA (Geocaching Australia) but if the caches are some of theirs how did that get on your garmin?