Number off Finds incorrect in app

CacheSleuth

When I was out geocaching this last weekend I noticed when I would log a find using the iOS app, it would show me my total number of finds after I submitted but that number was 20 less than my actual number of finds (1173 after logging in app vs 1193 actual total via website). Does anyone know why it would be different in the app after finding a cache? 

28 minutes ago, CacheSleuth said:

When I was out geocaching this last weekend I noticed when I would log a find using the iOS app, it would show me my total number of finds after I submitted but that number was 20 less than my actual number of finds (1173 after logging in app vs 1193 actual total via website). Does anyone know why it would be different in the app after finding a cache? 

Thanks for reporting. We're aware of the issue and working to get a fix out soon.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, CacheSleuth said:

The API fix for this issue has been released. Can you please relaunch the app and let us know if you're still seeing the problem? Thanks!