Deleting a list on Android app instructions do not work for me

hykenut

I have various pocket queries I have run on my desktop and then when I go to my smart phone (android) I see them on the list page.   I download the offline data.  I then go caching and find the caches and now I want to delete the list as I don't need it anymore.  I remove the offline data.  I then attempt to follow the directions to delete the list:

1. go to my profile,
  2. select the list option,
  3. press the three dots next to the list I want to delete
  4. select delete

But when I get to step 4 all that appears is download offline data or view in map.  I do not see any delete option.  What am I doing wrong?  Is it because its a pocket query and not a list I created by hand??  I tried going to my desktop and deleting all pocket queries but that did not help the matter.  

hykenut

8 hours ago, hykenut said:

I have various pocket queries I have run on my desktop and then when I go to my smart phone (android) I see them on the list page.   I download the offline data.  I then go caching and find the caches and now I want to delete the list as I don't need it anymore.  I remove the offline data.  I then attempt to follow the directions to delete the list:

1. go to my profile,
  2. select the list option,
  3. press the three dots next to the list I want to delete
  4. select delete

But when I get to step 4 all that appears is download offline data or view in map.  I do not see any delete option.  What am I doing wrong?  Is it because its a pocket query and not a list I created by hand??  I tried going to my desktop and deleting all pocket queries but that did not help the matter.  

hykenut

Lists can be deleted directly per those instructions.  So you're right, it's just Pocket Queries which work a little differently.  They are managed automatically.  They're just handy links which are shown because you've run them in the past week, or they're shown because you've downloaded their offline data.

For old Pocket queries, once you're deleted the Pocket Query on the web site or removed all offline data in the App, now close the App.  The next time you open the App, that PQ is gone from the App.

If you've run the Pocket Query in the past week, also delete it from “Pocket Queries Ready For Download”, or wait til it goes away on its own.

Edited by kunarion