Stolen cache--literally

oregone

Terrain ? Difficulty 5

The night before last, someone broke into my car and stole--among other things--a geocache!

Original contents include: Logbook, 'what is geocaching?' sheet, poncho, multi-tool, panda puppet, mix CD, tungsten dollar, and slightly used map of Jackson County, Oregon. Cache container is a 30-cal ammo box with 'geocaching.com' written on it in magic marker.

Do not go to the above coordinates! Actual cache is attached to a homeless man wearing a light-colored T-shirt and blue jeans, riding an older model schwinn. He has a mullet. You'll know you have the correct homeless guy when you see him with my portable Sony CD player, a really nice internal frame Kelty backpack filled with my dirty laundry, and the car registration to a 1991 Honda CRX.

First finder's bonus is negotiable...

Good luck and happy geocaching!

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

I'm really sorry that things like this happen. I hope you manage to get your stuff back, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I haven't had a car broken into but I did have may house broken into. I remember really wanting to hurt the person that did it. So it's probably a good thing I didn't catch him.

Byron

I wonder if that was the same guy I saw taking cans and bottles out of the dumpsters the last time I was there? Maybe all the area cachers could man every recycling center near by. The way it sounds though, It looks like this one will have to be a virtual. I hope you get your stuff back.