Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
NW_history_buff

YoSam. gets his 10,000th Waymark!

10 posts in this topic

Congrats Jim - I got my 10,000th earlier in the week. I wonder if there have ever been 2 waymarkers pick up a major milestone like that the same week? :)

Congratulations YoSam, very good job. I'm still far from this results with only 2200 waymarks. [:)] [:)] [:)]

Congratulations everyone. Great work.

2 hours ago, pmaupin said:

Congratulations YoSam, very good job. I'm still far from this results with only 2200 waymarks. [:)] [:)] [:)]

I'm even far from that. :-) But I'm a little bit proud that my 800th waymark was approved yesterday.

Congratulations!

Now there are 12 waymarkers with more than 10,000 waymarks. I can remember when there were only two and it needed less than 3,000 to be in the top ten.

Congratulations.  Keep the good quality coming in.
It's a wonder that I have anything left to waymark around here with YoSam and the late GEO*Trailblazer 1 having gotten here first!  But I'm always glad to see Yo's submissions. Especially since he seems to range over a wider are of Missouri than I generally do.  Fun!

Way to go, James!!! I was privileged to have approved a few of yours lately. Always look forward to more of the same.