Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
chaos02

PA Geocoins NEW

I was given about a dozen PA Geocoins.  They have not been activated and the website listed on the package does not exist.

Can these be activated anywhere else?

Thanks

Cache On

1 hour ago, chaos02 said:

Yes, comes back as travel bug not in the system

If your intention is to track them (you're planning to place them into caches or whatever), see this link on the previously mentioned page.  You can try to obtain the activation code.

Edited by kunarion

4 hours ago, kunarion said:

If your intention is to track them (you're planning to place them into caches or whatever), see this link on the previously mentioned page.  You can try to obtain the activation code.

Lost Activation Code

The Travel Bug you requested does not exist in the system.

10 minutes ago, chaos02 said:

it states on the coin pa geocoin  but it is not from geocaching.com  

Is the coin's number the familiar 6-digit mix of numbers and letters?  Don't post anything that could be tracking numbers.  Did you try several of the coins? Some letters and numbers are confusing (O and 0, 1 and I, etc.). 

Would you mind posting a photo of the coins (without numbers in view?).  Do you know who "PA" is?  If, for example, it's a coin from Pennsylvania, it may be very familiar on sight.

Ask in the Help Center.  Some coins have number problems.

12 minutes ago, kunarion said:

Is the coin's number the familiar 6-digit mix of numbers and letters?  Don't post anything that could be tracking numbers.  Did you try several of the coins? Some letters and numbers are confusing (O and 0, 1 and I, etc.). 

Would you mind posting a photo of the coins (without numbers in view?).  Do you know who "PA" is?  If, for example, it's a coin from Pennsylvania, it may be very familiar on sight.

Ask in the Help Center.  Some coins have number problems.

here is a pic of the coinEPSON016.thumb.JPG.823b9fc3c101cea86ee235881c303202.JPG

Well that simplifies things!  It's not trackable on Geocaching.com.  That's why you can't get the numbers to work. :anicute:

I don't know about the coin's site.  Seems to be down.

The last snapshot I see on archive.org is from about 2103.  By 2014, the coin's site was gone.  So you have a collector's item!

Edited by kunarion