PA Geocoins NEW

chaos02

10 minutes ago, chaos02 said:

it states on the coin pa geocoin  but it is not from geocaching.com  

Is the coin's number the familiar 6-digit mix of numbers and letters?  Don't post anything that could be tracking numbers.  Did you try several of the coins? Some letters and numbers are confusing (O and 0, 1 and I, etc.). 

Would you mind posting a photo of the coins (without numbers in view?).  Do you know who "PA" is?  If, for example, it's a coin from Pennsylvania, it may be very familiar on sight.

Ask in the Help Center.  Some coins have number problems.

12 minutes ago, kunarion said:

Is the coin's number the familiar 6-digit mix of numbers and letters?  Don't post anything that could be tracking numbers.  Did you try several of the coins? Some letters and numbers are confusing (O and 0, 1 and I, etc.). 

Would you mind posting a photo of the coins (without numbers in view?).  Do you know who "PA" is?  If, for example, it's a coin from Pennsylvania, it may be very familiar on sight.

Ask in the Help Center.  Some coins have number problems.

here is a pic of the coinEPSON016.thumb.JPG.823b9fc3c101cea86ee235881c303202.JPG

Well that simplifies things!  It's not trackable on Geocaching.com.  That's why you can't get the numbers to work. :anicute:

I don't know about the coin's site.  Seems to be down.

The last snapshot I see on archive.org is from about 2103.  By 2014, the coin's site was gone.  So you have a collector's item!

Edited by kunarion